Number of Books Read in May /June: 6
1. Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard
· Thoughts: Dragged in some places, but Team Cal forever.
· Snack: Chocolate, but the healthy kind.
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
· Thoughts: Took a while to get me revved up but Maas is a brilliant writer and now I’m hooked.
· Snack: Something citrusy. To stimulate the senses
3. Even When You Lie to Me by Jessica Alcott
· Thoughts: Expected more from the climax and ending. Overall, disappointed.
· Snack: Wine.
4. Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath
· Thoughts: Thin and Predictable but a classic beach read. If you don’t expect too much, you’ll be fine.
· Snack: Cake. Stale cake.
5. Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw
· Thoughts: Another teenager talking like a 30 year old. Nope. Also, NJ is awesome.
· Snacks: Pizza. From NJ. The very best pizza.
6. The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
· Thoughts: I laughed, I cried, I hurled it across the room at the end.
· Snack: Don’t eat, you might get an upset tummy.
Post a Comment